Complete Monograph Testing of Raw Materials per USP, EP and JP
Advanced Analytical Testing Laboratory has a comprehensive analytical laboratory that offers USP-NF (United States Pharmacopeias- National Formulary), EP (European Pharmacopeia) and JP (Japanese Pharmacopeia) Monograph testing for all raw materials.
AATL provides complete Raw Material testing for Qualification of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and Excipients.
AATL provides Residual Solvent Testing per current USP <467> and Client Specific Validated method for Raw Material and Finished Product release as required by USP.
AATL Laboratory Instrumentation includes:
- HPLC System with Autosampler for Potency Assays and Impurities
- GC System with Autosampler and Headspace unit for Potency Assays, Residual Solvents and Impurities
- Fourier Transmittance Infra Red (FTIR) Spectrophotometer for Identifications on Raw Materials
- Ultra Violet and Visible (UV-VIS) Spectrophotometer for Identifications and Quantitative Assays
- Dissolution Apparatus for Solid Dosage Drug Release
- Refractometer for Refractive Index on Raw Materials
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer for Total Organic Carbon Analysis
- Conductivity Meter for Conductivity Measurements
- pH Meter for pH Measurements
- Melting Point Apparatus for Melting Range Measurements
- Polarimeter for Specific Rotation and Optical Rotation Measurements
- Brookefield and Kinematic Viscometers for Viscosity Measurements
- Karl Fischer Titrators for Water by Karl Fischer Measurements